THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Saturday's Headache

How on earth do single moms survive migraines? I had the girls all weekend and had one of the most violent migraines I’d had in a LONG time on Saturday. Thank heaven for my parents. I was shutting down fast, and they were able to take care of my children while I knocked on death’s door for most of the day. The headache is still there, but the vomiting has stopped –and it’s certainly not as acute. I tell you, something has to give. The prospect of doing this on my own is beyond overwhelming, and I’ve never been more unsure of my own future. :(

2 comments:

Joni said...

Migraines are the worst! I'm sorry you are overwhelmed, don't get down on yourself. You're a great mom and it really does get better.

Lexy said...

oh beck i am sorry that definitely does not make life better.
Beck I know you will get through this you are an amzingly strong women. God doesn't give us challenges we cant overcome. He knows you have the strength to do it. There is always the sun and a rainbow at the end of a storm. it will pass.(:
WE Love you and pray for you.