THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Towels!

Mom surprised my girls with some absolutely adorable and personalized towels the other day! THANKS, MOM!!!

You know, while growing up, I never realized that this kindred spirit of a mother would someday become such a dear friend to me. I have always loved her -but my respect and admiration of her go infinitely deeper. Mom has a heart of gold. She was raised in such humble circumstances -and now is such a sincere appreciator of the beauty in the world around her -it's one of my favorite things about her. Mom, I love you so much. Thank you for everything you do for me and my family. :)

5 comments:

Lexy said...

Mia looks So much like Ella now! Cute girls!

Mary said...

So sweet! And I feel the same way--I just wish I lived closer!

Loya said...

Isn't it amazing how much we come to appreciate our mothers once we are grown? :-)

Ashlee said...

Having an excellent mother is one of the best blessings that can come your way! I'm so glad you have one!

Also, the towels are way cute!

mommynolan said...

Thanks---it feels good to be appreciated!