THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hyrum Dam

Sunday was a wonderful family day- we headed out to Hyrum Dam to celebrate my father-in-law Donny's newest purchase -a boat! That's him at the helm. ...You can see shadow and sunglasses. :)

My mother-in-law Debbie!
Lancey-cakes.
My Ella-boo!
Mia-babes!
Bri-bri! OKAY! I had to edit my picture because I was lookin' pretty haggard after the boat-ride. It's the only self-shot I had!
We had such a fun time, and Ella hasn't stopped talking about it yet! Thanks for the excellent afternoon, Debbie and Donny!
UPDATE: I'm siiiiick. You see that from time to time on my blog. My nose is a stinkin' faucet, and I have awful sinus pressure. :( Mia caught it first, and I'm hoping that it's small and viral and will go away in a few days. Everyone else seems to be doing okay (knock on wood).

6 comments:

Mary said...

What a fun day and cute pictures! I'm sorry you're sick again . . . it seems like your house is a germ incubator. Blech.

Lexy said...

that looks like a fun boat! how fun.

Joni said...

Boating is so much fun! And seriously Becks... I've yet to see a pix of you that needed editing, you always look gorgeous! {{{HUGS}}} to you :)

something very bright said...

Feel better! You're definitely winning the "sick most times this year" award :-)

Anonymous said...

My dream would be to someday have a boat to enjoy... Nice to at least have someone in the family who has one you can enjoy!

mommynolan said...

I am so jealous. I hoe you enjoyed it a little extra for me. Oh how I have always wanted a boat---sigh. Oh well.