THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Watching...

Lance is adorable with the girls. He's so sweet when he holds them and gets them to smile and laugh. Here he is with Sabrina. ...So cute.He had a big ole' cheeze for me when I took the picture!

Sabrina was pretty entertained too.
Sometimes I stand back and watch. There's a lot to take in. A girl's relationship with her dad is SO crucial in her development -how she'll interact with all men in her own life. Today isn't the day I go into depth on my relationship with my own father, but I wish and hope for these girls that they have more than what I did. ...That they'll feel his approval, his love, and always have the special bond that they seem to have even now.

1 comments:

Teri said...

Dads and daughters----its so wonderful to see your girls and their dad!
Love you!!