THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Trip to the park!

With the mini-slice of spring we've all been enjoying, I decided that we needed to run off some energy! My bff Erin and I headed to Merlin Olsen Park for a day in the sun. ...I probably should have done Mia's hair.

Here's Erin!Ella got some help on the swing! She is the thrill-seeker in the family.

Mia's turn on the swing was a little less-than-thrilling...
Yeah, NOT having it.
MUCH better kicking it in the stroller for a while. Mia also enjoys long walks away from the crowds -leaving moms and mom's friends to run after her... :)
See, I think she's thinking about the next big escape here. Ella had a lot of fun! She made new friends and enjoyed looking fabulous in my sunglasses for a while.

3 comments:

mommynolan said...

I am so glad you got out and had a little fun in the sun! We could all use a little more of that!

Anonymous said...

Fu-un! I'm finding myself having more and more days of I-just-didn't-have-it-together-enough-to-fix-the-girls'-hair days. What does it mean in the grand scheme of things, anyway?!

Lexy said...

Don't you just love going to parks? I swear
Noah and I have been living at parks when the weather is good! How fun! I am glad you getting some sunshine rays! I am soooo excited to find out what you are having too!