THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome TESSA GRACE

Yesterday morning Rachael gave birth to Tessa! I just confirmed the name! She was 10 lbs! Holy COW! I took the girls to SLC yesterday and we got to meet her. She’s such a precious little soul. Congratulations Rachael and Seuao!

Lance has been working his way back. God help me, I love that man. I don’t know what it’s going to take to keep our family together. I’m scared to hope. Look at how beautiful the canyon was on the drive!

4 comments:

Joni said...

What a beautiful baby! I can't believe that hair, so cute! 10 lbs??? I can't even imagine! I'm glad they are both doing so well!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to find out her name! :) So glad you were able to make it. It was fun to see you yesterday.

Mary said...

Beck . . . I hope that you'll be able to see yourself clearly at some point. You are so much more than Lance gives you credit for. He really doesn't deserve you.

skipper said...

Man, I agree with Mary! I got the baby pic on my cell, she's adorable! She looks just like Lily. And I have great sympathy for Rach...Kai was 10 lbs!