THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Support

On Monday when I came home from running around trying to put some of my life back together, my three sisters were in the kitchen waiting for me (up from SLC). I walked in the door and was completely overwhelmed with the love that can only come from my family. I burst into tears (wasn’t uncommon at the time) and hugged each of them so tightly. They cried with me, and shared their love and support. They also brought be some bright and fun flowers and gave me this gorgeous bracelet –it says “sisters”.
My Mom and Dad have been nothing short of amazing. They have been protective and welcoming as I made the transition into their home. My dad quietly telling me it would all be alright spoke so much louder than I thought possible. Mom told me this morning that she missed me the morning I was out with the kids before she woke up… :)
My friends have been so wonderful. They have done so much to help me move, and to reassure me of their love and support as well. I’ve been blessed so much during this process. A humble thank you to all of your kind words, your messages, your emails, and your prayers.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Rebecca, we all love you so much!

Joni said...

Becca- I'm so glad that you have such a wonderful family! Please know that I love you and am here for you!

Unknown said...

I'm glad we could be there when you needed support. We always will be. :-)

Teri said...

Thank goodness for sisters. Both those we are related to by blood and those who we find while wandering through life.

Peggy said...

Oh, Becca! I'm so sorry you have to go through this. You're right, though, you have a wonderful family to help out and you know what they say, "It takes a village!" If ANYONE can come out on top of this, it's you. You're stronger than you know--don't forget it and know that your girls see it, too!!