THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Weekend in SLC

Let the good times roll! This last weekend I went to SLC with baby Mia to spend some time with my sisters. We had a fantastic time! Ella stayed with Daddy in Logan and got a lot of fun in the sun. We played with babies and threw in a little Guitar Hero. The better part of the weekend was just spent gabbing -which is what you do when you get together with your sistas.


Lily had a few things to teach Mia.

Later we visited with baby Noah back in Logan -who did get the viral crap that Mia has been dealing with, poor kiddo!

1 comments:

~Jake, Brianna, Jocelyn, and Carter~ said...

HI, BECCA!! I miss you so much! I hope the girls are good! They look cute as ever (no surprise there)! How are things at Conservice? Things in SLC are good - only a couple more months, then we are back in Logan. I do miss it up there. It is good to have a break, but I miss my apartment and stuff like that. I hope things are going well!

Brianna