THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Husband Tag!


Husband Tag! Schpanks Megan (hot chick I work with)!


1- What is your husband's name? Lance (Lancycakes, sometimes)

2- Who said I love you first? He did :)

3- Who is taller? Lance -BY FAR! He's 6'3"

4- Who is smarter? Are you kidding me? This is a touchy question, but yes, it's me. Lance is smarter at math, and jello-pretzel salad, perhaps even with Super Mario Cart & football, however, I have the corner on NOT shredding important documents, baking amazing cookies, spelling, and even random and important facts (like OPI nailpolish doesn't last on nails any longer than the cheap stuff).

5- Who is more sensitive? Why would someone ask such a stoopid question?

6- Who does the laundry? Me -ALL the time. Laundry laundry laundry. Lots of laundry.

7- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends, if you're in the bed, then it's me, if you're looking at the bed, I guess NO ONE since we work opposite shifts. I think Lanceycakes takes the right side too, however, now that I think about it, we're both taking up most of the bed.

8- Who pays the bills? It's a trade-off... Depends on who wants to know the balances first.

9- Who cooks more? Me. BUT Lance comes from a family of AMAZING chefs, so who do YOU think should be doing it???

10- What meals do you cook together? PAH! Did I mention we work opposite schedules? Although, on weekends, we do make a mean dutch-oven together. It takes two!

11- Who is more stubborn? I am definitely more stubborn. Lance is definitely more stubborn.

12-Who is the first to admit they are wrong? It's always me, I'm a schmo.

13- Who is more clean? Definitely me. I HATE leaving the house if it's a mess. It's part of my OCD charm.

14- Who has more siblings? Me. 6 kids in my family!

15- Who wears the pants in the relationship? Please refer to #11.

16- What do you like to do together? Camping, chillin' in the back, Super Mario Cart (I should get comission somehow), going to dinner, OTHER awesome and unmentionable activities.

17- Who eats more sweets? Oh, me. :(

18- Guilty Pleasures? Well, I shouldn't mention it, but I think he can be a bit of a "Real World" fan.

19- How did you meet? Through a mutual friend. I asked him later where he's been hiding this guy!!

20- Who asked who out first? My first thought was "oh man, he's SO out of my league, but I'm SO going for it" and I hit on him.

21- Who kissed who first? Me. Call me aggressive.

22- Who proposed? Lance, but never a formal proposal, more like "don't you want to marry me?"

23- Best features? EVERYTHING! Lance is gorgeous, if you haven't noticed.

24- What is his best quality? Dedication.


I tag Mary, Rach, and Heidi!

2 comments:

matt&meg said...

So cute! I love learning about people you dont know! Love that I just saw you outside...its fun to find a new "friend"! ;)

Unknown said...

I have to admit, you do have a handsome man there gf. Hope all is well with you.