THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Benny slash Happy V Day!

Saturday was a LONG LONG LONG day (ended around 5:30 AM the next in the ER), but the first part of it was simply fabulous! We journeyed to Layton to Dave and Lexie's house for Benny's 2nd Birthday! Mary totally out-did herself with a super-fun party complete with crafts and yummy taco soup!

We made some fun shirts. I'm on the left, then there's Sarah, then Granny.
Here's the birthday boy painting away!
Bri-Bri was chillin' inbetween Dad's shoes, and you can see the sickness on her even there... *Here she was losing her appetite and getting a fever.
Gift chaos. Poor Benny had MANY helpers for gift opening.
Full house.
OK, OK, OKAY! Here's a picture of me with my braces. :(
Yes, I got them, and they're a story. I have been in a LOT of pain- having braces as an adult is so much worse than as a kid. You don't notice how much you smile at total strangers until you don't... This will be worth it in the end. This will be worth it in the end. This will be worth it in the end...
That's me making Mia's tee-shirt. It says "Girly-Girl", hee hee.
Here's my Mia-babes mid-craftie.
I LOVED the way Rach's girlz tee's turned out. The picture is even better, with a super-happy Mary busting in from the rear. :D
My La-La girl Valentine. ...When she was clean.
We got Ben some tub toys. He's such a sweet little man. I'm SO grateful that he's a part of our little group. He's the numero-uno-sippy-snatcher, but those gorgeous blue eyes make it too hard to even snatch it back! We love him so much!
I had to put a nod in for Nanny's lovely Valentine gift of super-cute pillow cases for the girls. Aren't these fun?!
Before leaving, Sabrina landed on Dave and Lex's bed and started fading quickly. The decision to hit the ER came pretty quick during the drive home from Layton after talking to my sis-in-law Candace, who told me that their little man, Maxim, officially had RSV. I knew it was coming.
Since then, we have been dealing with a very very sick baby. She is home now, but I'm wondering if we jumped the gun -girlfriend really is VERY sick.
I have been sick during this time too, but there has been too much going on to notice. Today something happened to my left ear, and now I'm feeling the real pain. Hopefully this all passes and we can just move on with our lives.
...She's crying right now, so I must publish and dash.

5 comments:

Candace said...

sorry you are sick too after all the hosp stuff i love you guys hope you both get better soon i miss you! xoxoxox

Mary said...

GET WELL SOON!!

Anonymous said...

We've got a little girl in our neighborhood down here in the hospital with RSV, kidney issues, etc. I am so sorry. I hope Sabrina's on the mend at home now. And Mom can't get sick, too! Well, I guess it happens, but it sure makes life hard. Take your meds and work it out, girl! (meaning take naps and rest up so you can heal)

something very bright said...

Wishing you both a speedy recovery!

mommynolan said...

Such a sweet girl! sorry i couldn't do more to help out! I love you all and I am very grateful everyone is on the mend!