THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Birthday a'comin!

We’re planning Ella’s 5th birthday party for this Saturday. My crazy little girl is gonna be going to Kindergarten this fall! I can’t believe how OLD she’s getting ! Ella was such a HUGE surprise. I really had accepted that I wasn’t going to be able to have any children, when Lance and I were blessed with this little miracle. It’s SO strange to see pictures of her as a baby, because of how well I know her now –it’s like a different person. I feel like it’s a little stranger I’m trying to remember.

4 comments:

mommynolan said...

She is just evidence of how we all grow and evolve, constantly changing and becoming better. Ella is a precious part of our lives, one well worth celebrating anytime.

skipper said...

I LOVE the baby pics! Enjoy her as much as you can now, school changes everything! Sometimes I wish I could make them all babies again.....

Jessica said...

Alley starts Kindergarden this year too. I'm excited for her and scarred at the same time. She is sooo excited to go.

Happy Birthday Ella!

Joni said...

Happy Birthday Ella! She has always been such a beautiful little lady, I love the pix!