THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

It's that time again. Holy cats! I have resolutions galore, but I don't have them written down... Is that a bad sign? I love the anticipation of something new, of landmarks, of what will come with a new start in 2009. Sarah snapped this shot of me, and I think it's appropriate for my entry! I am stepping in to 2009 with "eyes wide open" in terms of being real with myself on a spiritual, on a physical, and a psychological level. I want to be able to progress in each area and really become a stronger woman as a whole. Here's to the new year!

1 comments:

Joni said...

I love the "Eyes Wide Open" theme for the year! Personally, I may go with the "Eyes Wide Shut" theme and just muddle my way through it in blissful denial! I hope yours is fabulous!