THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

On Ella...

Quotables:

On Mario Cart:

"You're going DOWN, mommy."

"I'm DEAD last."

"Here comes my angel of death."

"I see myself! I won a trophy!"


On eating her eggs:

"NEVER!"


She'd rather eat:

"Loop loops"


Every night at bedtime:

"Goosing is only for night-time!"

"Are you going to be here tomorrow?" -hoping it's a Saturday and I'll be home in the morn :)


Random:

"It's a BEEED one" (translation: it's a BIG one -could be anything)


Question:

What does Auntie Sarah need?

Ella: "A boyfriend!"


What does the truck need?

Ella: "A muffler"


Why are you so cute?

Ella: "Because my mommy is cute!" -um, no influence from me...


What does mommy always say?

Ella: "Oh, Laaaaance!"

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

What a doll! I LOVE posts like this. So fun to read. She looks adorable in that dress :)

Mary said...

You're welcome for the pictures. :o) You do have cute kids, though. "You're going down, Mommy!"

Joni said...

She is such a cutie!